Sunday, August 16, 2026

Believer's Day

 

    Hello Blogger friends.  Happy Believer's Day.  I call it Believer's Day because it covers all religions.  Religion, now there's a dicey word if ever I heard it.  If you want to destroy a relationship of any kind, just inject a little religion into it and you will be well on your way.

     Let's be honest with ourselves.  Most of us believe what we believe because we were initially told to believe that way.  Few of us have actually taken the time to do our own research into the subject and have formed our own convictions.  We were planted in front of other people who we were told were a higher authority and boom!  This is the way it is.

     This is why, those of us who question are seen as subversive, controversial, and most times misinformed.  Those of us who do not believe what the masses believe are ostracized.  We walk alone.  We are seen as sinners.  And others are convinced that there is absolutely no hope for us in the afterlife.

Well, this Joker is here every Sunday, to give hope to the hopeless.  For those of you that go against the grain, I want you to realize that you are not religious.  And this is a good thing.  You are spiritual and there is a big difference.  I believe the key differences between religious and spirituality is that spirituality points inward.  It concentrates on the self.  It answers to no one outside the self.  It is meant for self improvement and for self reflection.  This is where we get words like Enthusiasm.  Coming from the Latin En Theos....or better put, the God within.

Whereas Religion is taking one's beliefs and forcing it on others.  In order for a religion to truly have power, all within the congregation MUST believe the same thing.  This is why people force other people to CONVERT to their religion.  You MUST take all that you knew before and throw it out in order to believe like us and be part of our community.  If you don't?  They will cast you out.  This is why so many wars were waged.  Believe what we believe or die.  To prove I am right about this all one needs to do is look at Islam today.

     I am sad to report that a new Holy War is coming to America.  It's unavoidable.  And many more will die all in the name of religion.  All because we do not believe what they want us to believe.

"So Joker, what's the answer?". I get asked this a lot.  And the answer is simple.  Look within.  Don't look for your answers outside of yourself.  You already have your answers inside.  You already know what is right and what is wrong.  You already know how you would like to be treated.  Therefore, you already know how to treat others.  I always tell people to be spiritual....not religious.

Here's your Moment of Zen:


Laugh at Joker


No comments:

Post a Comment