Saturday, August 15, 2026

Doing a Little House Cleaning

 

     Well, as you can imagine, I am here dusting the cobwebs off this place and getting back into the swing of things.  This post is meant for those who are looking to follow my channel here and get to understand my day to day, week to week, month to month.  I want to start with communication.  Blogger doesn't have a communication method other than my email or any comments you want to leave here so I thought I would give you all another option.

     I am goint to shamelessly plug an app called Delta Chat.  Available on the Google Appstore (Not sure about Apple) you can download it and start using it right away.  You do not have to give them any details. You don't even have to give them your phone number.  Messages are encrypted end to end.  To reach me, all you need do is scan the Barcode you see here.


Next, I want to tell you what I plan to post here on this blog.  It will be a little bit of everything.  Things that make me happy.  Things that make me laugh.  Things that piss me off.  Book reviews, movie reviews, series reviews.  And some personal stuff about my life around me.  Now, please keep in mind that I do not plan on Doxxing anyone.  I will use fictitious names and pictures to protect the guilty.  So here's hoping you all enjoy the mayhem I post here.

I understand that until this blog gains some traction, or even if it never does, I will be pretty much talking to myself.  I totally accept that.  It will be quite the change of pace from listening to all those other voices inside my head.

So strap in and get ready for a wild and crazy ride in the world of this Joker in Arkham Asylum!

Here's your moment of Zen:


Laugh at Joker

No comments:

Post a Comment