It's been a long time since I have posted here. In a sense, it's good to be back home. But I am going to need some time to get used to the place again. Somethings are very familiar. Other things have changed.
I just came from an abusive relationship with LiveJournal. If you live anywhere outside of Russia, I do not recommend blogging there.
Well, as they say, you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
So, what can you expect out of this blog? Well, I post about a lot of things. My own personal experiences, how I see things in this crazy world of ours. This blog will contain rants with foul language. I also post adult things like nudity because I love the female form. I tolerate a lot of things but one of the things I do not tolerate is things that are stupid. I hate stupid. I will call it out. I will challenge anyone to defend the stupid I see. I won't hold back. I will let the world know about the stupid and why you have decided to defend it.
I do all of this while bringing out the funny. We seem to have lost our sense of humor. Things are way too serious. If you can't laugh at yourself then maybe this page is not for you. So here is a toast to hopefully a long and fruitful relationship here on Blogger.
Here's your moment of Zen:
Laugh at Joker

No comments:
Post a Comment