One of the main reasons I am locked up here at Arkham and usually in a straight jacket is because I observe things many do not. Lately, with all the killings going on, I thought I would talk to you all about murder. It's an ugly topic. I don't like it because it's not funny. I understand that for some people, it is necessary however. Just ask Hillary, she'll vouch for me on this issue.
The one aspect of this topic that I have noticed is that society doesn't like it when it is done quickly. You all see this all the time. Recently that psycho mom who killed her kids (I'm not going to mention her name here because I don't want to give her any publicity. If anyone is to get publicity on this blog, it's me), has gotten millions of views online, the front page of several newspapers that are circulated around here and nonstop coverage on the mainstream news. We find this sort of behavior appalling. As Don Henley sang, it's all dirty laundry.
On the flip side, if we take this side of forever to kill someone, we are ok with that. The example I am going to use for that are the poor people of East Palestine Ohio. On February 3, 2023 a train derailment spilled thousands of gallons of hazardous chemicals (including vinyl chloride). People are dying and have died due to that accident and no one has said a word. This included a 1 week old baby. We just accept it and move on.
Murdering someone slow is perfectly acceptable and mostly legal. Just ask Monsanto, they'll vouch for me on this one. Sure, you occasionally get the civil lawsuit. But I really can't recall anyone going to jail for a death years after the fact. A good example of this is the DuPont Teflon scandal way back. There were about 30 more or less wrongful death lawsuits filed but no one went to jail. And I can safely say that the Boomer generation was fully infected with the Teflon chemicals. Maybe that's why we are so crazy today.
So that's my observation for today. Something to certainly think about. If you do have that special someone you want to see in the grave, always remember, do it slowly. The more years you take the more successful you are going to be. People hate quick deaths. They lose interest in the slow ones. You may want to look at your food for that matter because there maybe someone who knows you that also realizes this information. Isn't that right Mr. Gates?
Here's your moment of Zen:
Laugh at Joker

No comments:
Post a Comment